Farm-fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables
June 15 through November 23, 2014
COST: $10 per week
PICK UP: Sundays, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bring two reusable bags (ala Trader Joe’s) each week and leave them. These bags will be shared communally so you will not be getting your bags back week to week.
- Sign in and pick up your fruits and veggies
- Signup and pay $10 for the following week
LOCATION: Different LUNGS member gardens
- July 6, 13, 20, & 27
El Jardin del Paraiso, E. 4th & E. 5th St between Aves C & D
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31
Green Oasis, E.8th St between Aves C & D
- September 7, 14, 21, & 28
La Plaza Cultural, Corner of Ave C & 9th St
- October 5, 12, 19, & 26
Campos Garden, E. 12th St between Aves B & C
- November 2, 9, 16, & 23
6B Garden, Corner of Ave B & 6th St
THANK YOU TO THE GARDENERS AND VOLUNTEERS AT ORCHARD ALLEY COMMUNITY GARDEN, OUR JUNE PICK-UP LOCATION
- Orchard Alley, E.4th St between Aves C & D
VOLUNTEERS: Six per Sunday
- Meet at 11 a.m. each Sunday to receive the drop off from the farmer and bag up the produce.
- You need to sign up to volunteer to keep the program going. Provide us with your email address and you’ll receive an invite from VolunteerSpot to sign up for specific dates and duties.